Power phones, tablets, laptops—any of the small devices you need—for work and for life. Lightweight and compact, the M150 features a cord storage unit, a tiltable device holder that has wireless phone charging, a dimmable ring light, a charging dock, and packs in 150 watts of power. You no longer need to be tethered to the wall now that you have portable power for your work and leisure activities. Power the possibilities.
Notes on Wireless Charging
- Only phones with built-in wireless charging functionally will charge on the lid.
- Phone cases may affect wirelessly charging. If your phone does not charge, try removing your phone case.
- Some phones may have wireless charge capability, but no magnetic ring. These phones will charge but will not stick to the tiltable lid.
- If your phone does not come equipped with an internal magnetic ring, external rings are available for purchase from other retailers.
Notes on Air Travel
- The M150 can be brought onboard aircraft in your carry-on baggage. You may notice an orange shipping label that states "Cargo Aircraft Only". This relates to the bulk shipment of lithium-ion batteries. It does not apply to carry-on baggage.
- Bring no more than 1 M150 per carry-on bag. For more information, please see the TSA rules on lithium batteries. Keep in mind that the M150 has 91 watt-hours.
- The M150 should not be placed in checked luggage.
Power When You Need It
More Ways to Power Up
We think you'd like these other Duracell Portable Power Station products. Check them out!