Designed for home or outdoor use with 300 watts of backup power for emergency preparedness kits, power outages, home electronics, mobile devices, lighting, speakers, or any small electronics that make your life easier.
- Ports: Two USB-A output (5V), one USB-A QC3.0 port output (18W maximum), USB-C PD input/output (60W), 120 AC inverter output (Pure Sine Wave), 12V DC socket port output, two DC ports output (13V), and DC charging port input (12-30V).
- Dimensions: 8.5 by 6.2 by 6.3 inches; weighs 7.5 pounds.
- Operating temperature is 32 to 113 degrees F; storage temperature is -4 to 113 degrees F.
- Includes: 300-watt Duracell Portable Power Station, wall charger, car charger, Quick Start Guide.
- Charge the Power Station before storing or using with the included wall charger with a 5-6 hours charge time; car charger in the lighter port 4-5 hours 24V or 8-9 hours 12V; or with Duracell’s Solar Panel (sold separately) for 4-5 hours.
- The LCD screen will display the battery level and indicate which ports are ready to connect your devices to the DC, USB, and AC port options.
- Recharge every 3-6 months when storing; store in a cool and well-ventilated environment away from water, heat, and flammable gases.
Power When You Need It
More Ways to Power Up
We think you'd like these other Duracell Portable Power Station products. Check them out!