Designed for home or outdoor use with 500 watts of backup power for emergency preparedness kits, power outages, home electronics, mobile devices, lighting, speakers, or any small electronics that make your life easier.
- Ports: Two USB-A output (5V), USB-A fast charge port output (18W maximum), USB-C output (100W), two 120V AC port output (Pure Sine Wave), 13V cigarette lighter port, and DC charging port input (12-30V).
- Dimensions: 11.6 by 7.4 by 8.1 inches.
- Weight: 13.4 pounds.
- Storage temperature: 42 to 85 degrees F.
- Operating temperature: 39 to 104 degrees F.
- Includes: 500-watt Duracell Portable Power Station, wall charger, car charger, Quick Start Guide.
- Charge the Power Station with the included wall charger, which will take 6-7 hours; using a car charger in the lighter port, which will take 7-8 hours; or with Duracell’s Solar Panel (sold separately), which will take around 7 hours depending on the weather.
- The LCD screen will display the battery level and indicate which ports are ready to connect your devices to the DC, USB, and AC port options.
- Recharge every 3-6 months when storing; store in a cool and well-ventilated environment away from water, heat, and flammable gases.
Power When You Need It
More Ways to Power Up
We think you'd like these other Duracell Portable Power Station products. Check them out!